https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ I was trapped in the judicial complex, God saved me from being killed, Imran Khan

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I was trapped in the judicial complex, God saved me from being killed, Imran Khan

 



I was trapped in the judicial complex, God saved me from being killed, Imran Khan Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Imran Khan has said that I was trapped in the judicial complex, God saved me from being killed, the purpose of making cases is to get me out of here. They want to kill me, their only aim is to remove me from the path, if they kill the head of the country's biggest party, there will be riots in the country. I appeal to the Chief Justice to hear my cases through video conferences. , I will appear in each of my cases when they continue to expose my security, then it will not be long, sometimes they will be successful, then who will be responsible for it, the evidence of all the cruelty and violence that has happened to us will be collected. They are putting them in front of international human rights organizations, they are approaching the European Union, the army is mine, the country is mine, I live and die in Pakistan, I am not out of this country. Run away, they want the army to be misled against us.

While giving a press conference through video link, Imran Khan said that when they went to Islamabad from Lahore on Saturday, they knew that I would go to jail or be killed. Afraid to happen and I had promised to appear before the Magistrate on Saturday. Meanwhile, what the fascist and imported government did to me has never been done to anyone in the history of Pakistan, a man is coming to appear in court but he is being shilled.
They closed the entire motorway from the toll plaza of Islamabad and kept only one lane, the purpose of which was that only Imran Khan could drive alone and the rest should be stopped there. It took hours to reach the judicial complex from the toll plaza. Shelling of tear gas was started there without any reason, meanwhile, people started coming from there and I don't know from where they came there and started walking together, we saw a miracle that a strong wind blew and From where the police were shelling, all the tear gas went back towards them.
When we reached the entrance of the judicial complex, stones were pelted and shelled to provoke people. Rangers, there were unknown persons in shalwar kameez, meanwhile, one of my guides came quickly and signaled to get out of there, why did he signal, I understood that this is a trap, they are going to kill me. Then we took out of the car from there. He said that the police were not allowed to enter, then the unknown persons were the ones who were allowed to enter. The Chief Justice of Pakistan should also watch this video carefully. He said that I am politely addressing the Chief Justice and saying what is happening in the country, I have never seen such a situation in my life, today there is no law in the country, and at that time the constitution There is no respect, every kind of tactic is being used and its only purpose is to get Imran Khan out of the way, I was mentally prepared that now I will go to jail.
They want to kill me because they cannot win the election by rigging as much as they want. Why am I repeatedly called to court when my life is in danger, the person who shot me is talking via video conference from jail because his life is in danger. My life is already in danger and when I go out there are more cases of terrorism, there are almost 100 cases against me, tell me what I have done wrong and that there are cases of terrorism against me. My safety. What happened when I went to the judicial complex, they had to lock the doors, who was supposed to protect me there, the police and a group of unknown persons took the four or five people who were with me back and left me alone. was Their interest is to kill me, those who are doing cases which expose my security, their aim is only to kill me, I was going to all the courts before I was shot. What people were doing, who are these people, I know who they were, and their purpose is the same as in Wazirabad. I had seen, the aim was to kill me by spreading chaos and then say that the murder was done in the chaos. Imran Khan said that among all the cases against me, there is not a single case of genius, they have to take me to the courts and kill me, even if they put me in jail, have to kill me. Billions of rupees are out. They are in the process of making more money. They know that if Imran Khan comes, he will take back the money they have stolen with hard work. They are going to do this for their interests. Pakistan is not worried about what kind of chaos will spread in Pakistan after this, no enemy wants to do what they want to do, and so far no enemy has been able to do this since these thieves were imposed by the former army chief. Yes, they are doing, no enemy could have taken the result they have taken. He said that there is a phase to kill Imran Khan, and he is not worried, if there is anarchy in the country, he has to run away. What difference will Nawaz Sharif make with the disaster that happened in the month? The interest in Pakistan is ours, those who live and die in Pakistan, everyone should understand where the country is going, they are ready to kill me because they have to save themselves.
I request from the literature when the unknown persons were not allowing the lawyers to enter, I know what their background is, which is the background of Wazirabad. He said that when I leave home, my life is in danger, and no one takes responsibility. The former prime minister's security is not there either, they have not come to conduct elections, they have come to eliminate me, and their only goal is to eliminate PTI or Imran Khan.
He said that I appeal to the Chief Justice of Pakistan that my life is in danger to make me appear through video conference in all the cases against me, I will make myself present in every case, do not expose my security, even before Ball ball my life is baby, they were taking me in a trap, the party leader came and told that this is some other game, this is not jail, it is the next game.
He said that they have started raiding the houses of our senior leaders, the police came to the houses of Jamshed Iqbal Jamshed and Musrat Jamshed Cheema at night and stayed for two hours, breaking things and stealing all the things. Gaye, this is the image of the police, it is discrediting the police. When Hasan Niazi got bail from the anti-terrorism court, they took him away.
He said that we have announced a rally on Minar Pakistan and now it is being said that the court should decide tomorrow, how will we make preparations, they are trying to stop the election campaign somehow, and we only hope for Pakistan in the current situation. It is from the judiciary to protect our rights. He said that we are collecting evidence of all the cruelty and violence that happened to us, we are sending this evidence to international human rights organizations, and we are contacting the European Union. Tell the overseas Pakistani locals how human rights are being violated in Pakistan.
PTI's overseas chapter should inform the world that democracy is being killed here. He said that an attempt is being made to create division in the country here, an attempt was made to show the Taliban to the people coming here that they are terrorists, they are spreading chaos, and the Pashtuns are reacting strongly to this. He said that some member of the banned Jamaat has come here since late and he is explaining from there that I have never been to Zaman Park.
They are creating chaos in this country, this is being done again and again by the queen of lies, she is walking in Pakistan as if Pakistan is her fiefdom, the law will follow her order, catch her, and forgive her. Do it, his father is Nelson Mandela, forgive his case, there is no problem with the constitution and law for them, this is an attempt to divide the country, they are trying to spread chaos, and there is only one goal behind it. Get out of the election somehow.
He said that our party wants elections, why should we spread chaos, we have told our workers not to take up arms, we have to remain peaceful, and we do not want division and conflict in the country. MK is also trying to bring the army and Tehreek-e-Insaaf face to face, to fight, they know that they cannot win the elections, so turn the army against PTI.
The army is also mine, the country is also mine, my life and death are in Pakistan, I will not run away from this country with a sack bed, that is my death, the man whose life is in danger should still go to the Islamabad court, he will die. He has no fear of his own country. He said that for those who want Imran Khan to be removed from the path, in their eyes, this is the best way to destroy the country, the head of a federal party should be killed. He said that no one has control over social media, it is the voice of the people's hearts, and it is a new thing in a democracy. Yes, I challenge you, despite the obstacles, this will be the biggest rally in history, the people will come out and you will know where the nation stands. There is a path to destruction, we are not making any demands, and we are not asking for anyone's help, we are saying, bring clean and transparent elections in the country, political stability will come, then the country will have economic stability. Stability will come.
He said that the Finance Minister has stood up in the Senate and talked about the missile program. I had said ten months ago that when a nation goes bankrupt, then its security is compromised. The matter is going in the same direction. If the IMF helps, they will do it. I ask the Chief Justice to make my cases heard through video conferences.  It was a trap.
When they continue to expose my security, it is not long, they will succeed at some point, then who will be responsible for it? You can hear me in video conferences, I will face every case, and my back will not hurt.

Post a Comment

0 Comments