https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ My Heart Wants To Erringe Thoshe Whoo Killed Zal Shah, Imran Khan

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

My Heart Wants To Erringe Thoshe Whoo Killed Zal Shah, Imran Khan

 My heart wants to arrange those who killed Zal Shah, Imran Khan

I pray to Allah to give me life, God willing I will punish them according to the law, Chairman PTI Imran Khan said while addressing a rally at Minar Pakistan that heart wants those who killed Zal Shah. I will kill them. He said that I pray to Allah to give me life, God willing, I will punish them according to the law. At the beginning of his address, he paid tribute to the people and workers on reaching the meeting place and said that to stop the meeting, 2 thousand of our workers were arrested and containers were placed on the roads, but the frenzy of the people defeated everything.
Imran Khan said that if the nation decides then no force can stop it, I salute the people for reaching Minar Pakistan after great obstacles, our government was overthrown by conspiracy, and criminals were imposed on the country The country has been trapped in a quagmire under the conspiracy.
He said that the message should be sent today that people's madness cannot be stopped by force, if Allah puts thoughts in their hearts, then no force can stop them. Having spent time in many countries, I saw that people stand up against injustice. He saw the nation endure every oppression, the nation that does not stand against oppression becomes a slave, and slaves are only good slaves and their lives are humiliating.

Chairman PTI said that 'when the idol of fear is broken, real freedom will be found and those nations will be freed in the societies in which the rule of law is ruled, justice means having the same law for the rich and the poor. A society that gives justice to the weak against the strong is progressive. He said that there is no rule of law in Pakistan, therefore there is a law of the jungle, whatever the powerful want to do, the law is powerless before it. In a country where only rich people get justice compared to the poor, it is a republic to make it.  Chairman PTI has said that I pray to Allah to give me life, my heart wants to arrange those who killed Zul Shah, but God willing, I will punish them according to the law. He said that despite being on bail, my house was attacked by the police and rangers from three sides. You know, they have registered around 143 cases against me, 40 of which are terrorism cases.
Imran Khan said that they came to my Zaman Park with armor. And said that they will kill you during detention.

Post a Comment

0 Comments