https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ There was a plan to kill me by creating chaos outside the court or arrest me and send me to Balochistan, Imran Khan

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

There was a plan to kill me by creating chaos outside the court or arrest me and send me to Balochistan, Imran Khan

 


There was a plan to kill me by spreading chaos outside the court or arrest me and send me to Balochistan, Imran Khan

The rulers want to keep me in jail until the elections, the queen of lies says the level playing field will be the election, and the level playing field is Chairman PTI's address to the nation. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has alleged that there was a plan to kill me by creating chaos outside the court or to arrest me and send me to Balochistan. The rulers want to keep me in jail until the elections. They are making every effort to get Imran Khan out of the way, the queen of lies says the level playing field will be an election, the level playing When I went to the door, Rangers, police, and unknown persons were seen because they planned to somehow create chaos outside the court, get out of the car and kill him.
Chairman PTI said that my life and nothing is hidden from the nation, I have never broken the law of Pakistan, my name has never been mentioned in match-fixing and these people have filed 96 cases against me, terrorism, murder. , blasphemy, and treason cases were made, every time I step out of the house a case is registered, they are using all kinds of tactics to divert me from the path, for which I am being charged as the biggest criminal of the country. These are the people whose stories of corruption have been aired on the international media. Ask in Sindh what atrocities Zardari did not commit. These people have been betrayed by the former army chief.
Imran Khan said that the election schedule has been released in Punjab, after which we announced the rally and released the route schedule, on the same day the caretaker government suddenly imposed Section 144, the workers were tortured, and the police broke the vehicles. But I exhorted my workers to remain peaceful, I never refused to appear in court, I was ordered by the court to appear on March 18, but in a well-thought-out conspiracy, the police had already attacked Zaman Park. , tear gas shells were thrown, and our workers were lathi-charged.
He said that the agenda of the rulers behind all these measures is to spread chaos and not hold elections. They know that the people have rejected them because 30 out of 37 by-elections have been held. have lost, while he had the full support of the establishment, I knew that if I did not appear in court yesterday, there would be more disaster in the country, so I decided that no matter what happens, I will go to Islamabad. I knew these people would arrest me and take me to Balochistan where I would be killed.
The former prime minister said that at the time of my departure to Islamabad, these people blocked the entire highway, all this was done as if a big terrorist was coming, and because of the police, it took me 5 and a half hours to reach the court. also told me that my life is in danger and the government is not providing security, I went to attend the Islamabad court and there was already a large number of police there. was shelled, and lathi-charged, the situation would have gone out of control if I had not pulled out of the car quickly, if I had made a statement there at that time, blood would have spilled and it would have spread throughout the country.

Post a Comment

0 Comments