https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ This woman who talks, somehow get her out

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This woman who talks, somehow get her out

 


This woman who talks, somehow get her out, Khawaja Tariq Rahim's Maryam Nawaz name without thinking about it, and Alhamdulillah I have courage and I can bear it, I will never be Confucian depression. Former Chief Justice Former Chief Justice of Pakistan Saqib Nisar and Khawaja Tariq Rahim talking about Maryam Nawaz has been leaked. In this audio, Khawaja Tariq Rahim can be heard saying after praying to Saqib Nisar that he has an Answer well. Khawaja Tariq Rahim, while talking about Maryam Nawaz without naming her, said that what this woman talks about, somehow get her out.

Former Chief Justice Saqib Nisar responded by saying I have found out, I have thought about it, and thank God I have the courage and I can bear it, I will never be Confucius depressed. He said that when If necessary, we will ask you to threaten something on the side, and I know that you will do it. After hearing this, Khawaja Tariq Rahim said you have to tell me, just as you say. It will be so.

Post a Comment

0 Comments