https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Wherever I go, I am asked why arrests are not being made, Ahsan Iqbal

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wherever I go, I am asked why arrests are not being made, Ahsan Iqbal



 Wherever I go, I am asked why arrests are not being made, Ahsan Iqbal

The propaganda of Imran Khan's deceit might be accepted by the PTI workers, but if they break the law, the state will have to deal with the lawbreakers. I also go, it is asked why the arrest is not taking place. He said that the propaganda of Imran Khan's delusion might be accepted by PTI workers, but the workers of other parties do not fall into this delusion, rather they question why Imran Khan has not been arrested so far.
He said that if Imran Khan breaks the law, then the state has to deal with the lawbreakers. Speaking on the Geo News program of the private TV channel, Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal said that the majority opinion in the meeting was that talking to the person who is rebelling against the country, law, and institutions means that we should talk to them. Acceptance of the approach.
He said that the decision of the federal government to deal strictly with the elements spreading chaos in the country has been decided in the meeting that a transparent investigation

Post a Comment

0 Comments