https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Alina Khalifa I fell in love with you," said the woman to Salman, Salman Khan marriage news, Is Salman Khan marrying to Alina Khalifa

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Alina Khalifa I fell in love with you," said the woman to Salman, Salman Khan marriage news, Is Salman Khan marrying to Alina Khalifa

Alina Khalifa I fell in love with you," said the woman to Salman.

 


Bollywood superstar Salman Khan whose popularity is not only in India and Pakistan but also in Hollywood including other Asian countries can be better estimated from the recent incident.


While talking to the media at India's biggest awards International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) 2023 ceremony, a woman from Hollywood proposed to Salman Khan, whose video is very viral on social media.

"I have come straight from Hollywood to ask you this question, the moment I saw you for the first time, I fell in love with you," said the woman to Salman.

In response, Salman Khan immediately said 'You are probably talking about Shah Rukh Khan'. The woman said 'I am talking about Salman Khan, will you marry me'?

In response, the actor said 'I am no longer married, you should have met me 20 years ago'.

Who is this woman?

According to Indian photojournalist Viral Bhayani, this woman is Alina Khalifa, who was hosting the IIFA red carpet on behalf of the Hollywood advertising agency Fame Masterclass.


Post a Comment

0 Comments