https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Live Updates The alleged audio of President Arif Alvi and Dr. Yasmin Rashid was leaked.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Live Updates The alleged audio of President Arif Alvi and Dr. Yasmin Rashid was leaked.



Sir, the situation here is very bad, people have started throwing petrol bombs, before the blood gets worse, I think you need to talk to someone. The text of the conversation in the alleged audio leakLahore. The alleged audio of President Arif Alvi and Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Yasmin Rashid has come to the fore. In the alleged audio that surfaced on social media, Dr. Yasmin Rashid said to President Arif Alvi that the situation here is very bad, people have started throwing petrol bombs before blood is spilled, I think you Need to talk to someone.
In Yasmin Rashid's speech, President Arif Alvi said I have spoken. Yasmin Rashid said that you should tell him that I will talk to Imran Khan. President Arif Alvi said I do not understand what you are saying. In response to this, the female leader of Tehreek-e-Insaf said that the current situation is that some people will die and some policemen will also die and the situation will become so bad that the election will be postponed, so I think Aap Khan Sahib. Say give in, the rest is up to you. Earlier, the alleged audio of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Yasmin Rashid and Brigadier Retired Ijaz Shah was leaked. In the alleged audio, Yasmin Rashid tells Ijaz Shah that Imran Khan has said to call all the MPs and MNAs and let them get servants. Reach Zaman Park, Imran Khan has said, give a message on my behalf, whoever does not arrive will not get a ticket, Imran Khan said this directly to me. Later, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf leader Yasmin Rashid confirmed the alleged audio, and while reacting to it, said that there was no controversial talk in the audio, I am the party president, will I not call my people? It has been 23 hours, our people are on the streets, and they are being tortured.

Post a Comment

0 Comments