https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Why did Farah Khan hit a shoe in anger on the set of 'Main Hoon Na'? Zayed Khan said

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Why did Farah Khan hit a shoe in anger on the set of 'Main Hoon Na'? Zayed Khan said

 

Why did Farah Khan hit a shoe in anger on the set of 'Main Hoon Na'? Zayed Khan said
main hoon na film 


Why did Farah Khan hit a shoe in anger on the set of 'Main Hoon Naa? Zayed Khan said

Bollywood actor Zayed Khan has revealed that Farah Khan was so angry with him in the 2004 super hit film 'Main Hoon Na that he pulled the shoe and killed him.

'Main Hoon Naa was one of the greatest films in the history of Bollywood which fans have not been able to forget to date, the evergreen film broke many records at the box office and even today the film is watched as if watching a hit film for the first time. have been

Recently, during an interview, Zayed Khan told a story of the director of the film, Farah Khan, that during the shooting of the song 'Chaleen Jee Hawain', Farah Khan got very angry with me, but it was not my fault either.

Zayed Khan said 'There were many other dancers including me and Amrita Rao in this song, there was a disciplined atmosphere on the set, Farah had said to take as many takes as possible but the shooting should be done well'.

Regarding Farah Khan, the actor said, 'One take would make the situation worse, I remember during the shoot, the camera started moving towards me from Amrita, so everyone said get ready, hurry, as soon as the camera came towards me, the dancer standing next to me fell. , meanwhile, the shooting was going on and everyone was dancing.

Zayed said, "I started to dance but I realized I can't dance on top of that person. I immediately cut off, on which Farah got very angry and she pulled her shoe and hit me, while also abusing me." Get started. Zayed said that later the dancer was rescued and the filming resumed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments