https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Mark Zuckerberg's gold chain

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Mark Zuckerberg's gold chain

 Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg is often seen hanging a gold chain around his neck.


Now, for the first time, he has revealed why he wears the chain.

During an interview, Mark Zuckerberg revealed that he does not wear a gold chain to show off it is very special to him and his family.
Mark Zuckerberg's gold chain

There is a prayer written in this chain that they sing to their daughters every night before putting them to bed.

During the interview, he was asked why he wears a gold chain, to which Mark Zuckerberg said, "For this chain, I worked with a designer to write a prayer on it that I would wear on my own." I sing to my daughters every night.

"It is a Jewish prayer that is said primarily for good health and courage," he said.

Mark Zuckerberg's gold chain

He said 'I have been chanting this dua to my daughters every night since they were born, it is a very important routine for me and my family.'

It should be noted that Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chen tied the knot in 2012 and had their first daughter Maxima in December 2015.

The second daughter was born in August 2017 and the third in March 2023.

Post a Comment

0 Comments