https://viewworldwithmuhammad.blogspot.com/ Didn't take help from brothers to make it in the film industry: Aditya Roy Kapur

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Didn't take help from brothers to make it in the film industry: Aditya Roy Kapur



Didn't take help from brothers to make it in the film industry: Aditya Roy Kapur



Didn't take help from brothers to make it in the film industry: Aditya Roy Kapur


 Didn't take help from brothers to make it in the film industry: Aditya Roy Kapur

Bollywood's famous actor Aditya Roy Kapur says that he did not take help from his brothers to make a place in the Indian film industry.

There are many talented actors in the Indian film industry who are criticized as products of nepotism and Aditya Roy Kapur is one such actor as his elder brother Siddharth Roy Kapur is a famous Bollywood director. are

In this regard, Aditya Roy Kapur recently said in an interview that I think people know that I have made my own way in the film industry, I have worked as a supporting actor in such films. Started careers that didn't include my brothers.

He said that my journey of struggle is in front of the public, people themselves have seen my career progress slowly. When I played my first lead role in the film, I had played 3 supporting roles before that.So I think this trip is enough to make people understand that I didn't take help from my family to make my career,” said Aditya Roy Kapur.

It should be noted that Aditya Roy Kapur started his film career in 2009 with the film 'London Dreams' and in 2013 he got recognition in the film industry with the film 'Aashiqui 2'.

The recently released series 'The Night Manager' on Disney Plus Hotstar has catapulted him to new heights of fame.


Post a Comment

0 Comments